Monday, May 16, 2016

UNDER THE SEA WITH CAFE AQUATICA




"Up where they walk, up where they run
Up where they stay all day in the sun
Wandering free
Wish I could be, part of that world"

Oh yes, I felt like Ariel from the Little Mermaid.
This place just looks so surreal!

These aquariums are the masterpiece of Kenbert Chua.
From the exquisite design of his cafe to the one-of-a-kind designs of his aquariums, 

down to his spectacular collection of fighting fishes for sale,



There is no doubt that kids and kids at heart would fall in love with this place!
So let me give you a private tour of Cafe Aquatica:

Cafe Aquatica is the first fish concept cafe in the Philippines.
It formally opened its doors on May 8, 2016 to give tribute to Mother's Day.
Of course, as a foodie, I'd never miss to be part of this world.
Oh, let's swim with the fishes, shall we?
Wherever you choose to sit,
You're assured of a scenic view.
Yes, you'd even have a fighting fish at your table watching what you eat.
Make sure it's not fish or else you'll be dead meat!


The menu is limited & handpicked.
The recipes are special as it's from Rosa Chua, Kenbert's mom's specialties.
As it's a cafe with an aquatic feel, feel free to chill with their famous almond shake.
Or if frappe is your kind of tea, then try their special blended concoctions too!

So let me share with you my catch for tonight:
Vigan Longganisa with Rice | Php 220
Carbonara
Homemade Pork Patties with Rice | Php 195
Pesto Pasta
I just love the ambiance of this place.
I feel I'm just cruising around in the Atlantic.
Yes, this place is definitely a fresh escape from those packed Starbucks' & CBTL's




Finally, I've been able to be part of this voyage.
"Anchors Up!", my captain says. 
Aye, Aye Captain!
Yes, I'm sailing to my next destination now.
I'll let you know when the anchor is down once again.
Stay on board with me & you'll know what's cooking up next!

Follow me at my blog SOPHIEsticated



No comments:

Post a Comment