Monday, August 28, 2023

THE PRENUP SERIES: AQUAMARINE (Look #3)

Find us not under the Sea, but under the Cove Manila!
Look at how picturesque and grand this indoor beach club is.
This is a hidden gem and everything looks so surreal.
Trust me, you won't be able to put down your camera soon when you're inside.


If you ask me what my favorite look during my pre-nuptial shoot was?
It would definitely be this AQUAMARINE bejeweled gown of mine!
This just gave me 'The Little Mermaid' feels!
And you'll know why later as you scroll down.


This place feels oh-so-dreamy and I'm very contented with how our photos turned out! 
It was truly a sweet escape where we can be hopeless romantics without anyone judging.
Love is truly in the air and I have truly fallen head over heels with Cove Manila.






Our love was captured by The Rule of Thirds Photography and you can tell how AHHH-mazing their team is! Thank you for giving in to my special request of shooting with bubbles in the background. The execution was just perfect. Mr. Mar even slipped because he was going to grab my bubble machine and point it to another direction. Good thing, nothing happened to him and his camera was safe and sound. Phew! His assistant also did a good job running around to make sure that bubbles flew everywhere to give us this picture perfect photo. Simply my favorite!

Thank you to my glam team:
Make-up Artist: Ara Ambrosio of Chroma by Ara
Hairstylist: Claire Reyes of Clara Akcesora

Yes, we're getting a cabana now. 
Find us if you can!


Oh, It's always fun to explore new places and to dream together.
I love how dapper my love looks!
I can't wait to start the next chapter of my life with you, my boo boo.

'Til the next style secrets,

For brand collaborations, you can email me at
sophie_ng567@yahoo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment