Wednesday, November 28, 2012

AZTEC: HE WEARS. SHE WEARS.

It all started when I found my dad's laid-back polo, buried in his closet.
The aztec-inspired design. The intricate pattern. The vibrant color palette.
It just told me: "Wear Me, Wear Me, Wear Me!"
And I just knew I had to.

Male Polo | Generation
Size 38 made all the difference.
Something this hot shouldn't just be stored to rot!
So I just had to transform it into something sexy, stylish and eye-catching.
And VoilĂ ! This is how I exactly pictured it to look!


See...something so boyish can be this girlish with the perfect stylista touch!

Bag | From Spain
Ivory Necklace | Charlotte Russe USA
Girl Tube | Generation


A wrap-around tube is perfect for that instant sexy and sophisticated look!
To enhance this look, you can even pull your hair up to emphasize your style.



And of course, who wouldn't shine with the perfect pair of sunnies and a glam hat?!


Tribal patterns will instantly give you that trendy look you're aiming for.
With patterns like this, you can always keep your accessories to a minimum.
The aztec look is already a statement in itself, need I say more?




Watch | Techno Marine Sport


He wears.
 She wears.
 All that matters is you dare...
You dare to look different,
You dare to experiment,
You dare to take the challenge,
Just to have an edge!
Now, that's what fashion is all about!
And that's what I'm talking about.


No comments:

Post a Comment