Sunday, August 11, 2013

BLUE WAVE

"If you want to feel the rush, you have to take the risk."

Lately, my life has been a roller-coaster ride!
Yes, I've been through my share of ups & downs...
And these have led me to see life in a different light.

Feeling Blue?
No, I'm not sad nor depressed. 
In fact, I feel that I'm looking for that Blue Energy.

Oh, yes, I'd love to stroll by the beach...
Oh to go yachting perhaps as well.
Oh, I just love the calming waters!


There's always something in the color blue that makes me fall in love with it.
Blue just makes anyone look effortlessly good when paired with the right colors.
As blue is very calming and majestic, my vibe for today is LOOKING BEYOND.

Hat | Desigual Singapore
I don't know where I'd be in 5 years time.
But lately, life has made me reflect and look back.
Yes, many things and people have changed my life.
And I hope that one day, someone will say, "Oh, she changed my life!"
Bangles | ThailandWhite & Gold Bracelet | Forever 21
Life has taught me to:
 Look back at the past with no regrets...
Hold on to the present with a happy heart...
Aim for a future that I'd be proud of to share...

In the end, SMILING about it just makes everything feel and seem better.
Mullet Skirt | Plains & Prints
Necklace | from Cebu
      

                  I hope I have somehow moved you to enter in your BLUE WAVE as well. 
                      Remember, just look good whatever your mood as how you look changes your mood.
Love, 
stylistasharessecrets

No comments:

Post a Comment