Wednesday, June 18, 2014

HAVE A CHITCHAT WITH KITKAT!

Oh, there's only one thing that comes to mind when I think of Red & White.
Yes, it's something sweet, something that can't be out of sight.
Oh you bet I'm a sweet tooth, who always has to have a bite,
For my day to turn instantly bright & light!

Yes, you may call me Queen Bee,
From being a corporate businesswoman/entrepreneur,
to a fashion blogger/fashion stylist,
to a Charity Worker/Volunteer, 
Sometimes 24 hours is just not enough to do what I want!
Oh I agree, sometimes it's easier to just say "I CAN'T."
But what's there to achieve when all you do is rant?
Wouldn't it make you feel better if you work & continuously pant?

TRIVIA:
Did you know that taking a KIT KAT Break can unlock hidden skills in you
 that make it seem like you can break the impossible???!!!


I DID WHENEVER I HAVE A CHITCHAT WITH KITKAT!

So if I were to unlock one skill,
I'd definitely want to master the art of multitasking at any given time.
Whenever I have my KitKat break, it's always easier to go up the hill,
It's just love at every bite, the sign to start my beloved break time!

From corporate to fashion and to charity work,
All these require time & commitment for it to perfectly work.
And at 25, I'd love to be proud already of myself & say, "Oh, I'm a Master of Multitasking!"
'Cause I love to excel, achieve & make a difference in everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment