Thursday, October 26, 2017

GIFT IDEAS: Uncommon Goods, Gifts & Gizmos

BRR.
You bet BER months is finally here!
So have you been Naughty?

Or Nice?!


To help you with your Christmas wishlists, I've collated the best and the most unique gift ideas I'd personally want to give & receive. Let's say goodbye to those boring commercialize mugs, pens & shirts and hello to those cool one-of-a-kind items like this cutie item below!

PHP 1,230.00


Whoever said you can't have fun while having breakfast has never seen this kind of mug with a hoop! This slam dunk mug is perfect for those kiddos & kids at heart who can't get enough of marshmallows, cereals, candies and gummies. Having fun has never been this tasty.


As Ms. Claus, I know what you want 'cause just like you, I, too, like to send & receive uncommon goods. And if you like uncommon goods, which are fun and unique then today's your lucky day as I've got the perfect site just for you. 
Uncommon Goods is my one-stop-online-global-shopping site for those 100% win-win Christmas gifts. Aside from it being an avenue of creative and exciting merchandise, this amazing online shopping site makes sure that they give back with a heart. In fact, they have this 'Better to Give Program' which allows you to donate $1 upon check out. More than $1,000,000 has already been donated since 2001. Aww <3
Its name itself is a bold statement and testimony that the products sold in their site are rare finds. It's so unique & uncommon that the sender & receiver would be all smiles! Oh, I'll let you in a little secret alright. Ssssshh. I've got my Christmas sack ready this early. Can't wait to see their faces alright. So let me share with you the my 2017 Christmas gifts, which I will be checking out from Uncommon Goods:

1. Long Distance Touch Lamp

PHP 7688.00

We always want that instant connection. It's so cool to turn on & off lights without the actual switching, right?! Having a long distance connection is so cool. Works just like magic! Definitely perfect for the lazy ones. Surely my mom would love this as she can do things simultaneously even when her hands our dirty. If you life more gift ideas to surprise your mom, you can check this amazing Christmas gift list.

2. Mini Beer Pong

PHP 4,100.00


When you love getting wet'n wild, partying would no doubt be 24/7. With this Mini Beer Pong on hand, drinking and partying all night can be done wherever you are & whenever you feel like to. You don't need to go to a bar or a club just to drink and play games. Surely, my brother will be drunk in a couple of rounds. Let's play Ping Pong now, shall we?!

3. Smartphone Charging Reversible Tote

PHP 6,147.00


This tote would be my gift to myself! It's such an awesome tote because of two things---it's reversible & a chic charging station. How cool right?! It's every workaholic girl's dream come true. Now, I can stay connected with my loved ones and stay online every single time. Charging my phone's battery is literally a shoulder away!


4. Rosé Tinted Lip Balm Trio

PHP 1,435.00
Every girl & every guy loves to have kissable lips. Chapped lips are indeed a no-no! So this lovely set of lipstick shades are perfect for my lipstick-a-holic sister. Now, she can spell her mood with her pucker. 

5. Driftwood iPhone Charging Dock
PHP 3,485.00
You'll definitely knock on wood with this elegant charging pod handcrafted from the beaches of Maine! The log design is so timeless & stylish that its charm can always blend in with any background. It's just the perfect accessory for your phone. Surely, my dad would flaunt this on top of his office desk. If you want to find a gift for your dad too, shop here Unique Gift Ideas for Dad

Check out Uncommon Goods if you've enjoyed looking at my shopping loot. Who knows you might just get it from your Secret Santa just by sharing my post or the item you wished for!

Your Ms.Claus,
SOPHIEsticated



 Some things are just forever--SHOPPING!
Follow me at my blog SOPHIEsticated for more updates! 

No comments:

Post a Comment