Monday, January 15, 2018

SKYFALL

New Year means new set of shoes & clothes for me! Yes, you bet, I always have reasons and excuses to go shopping, eh? This 2018, I want to start my year right by cleaning up my closet. So I say: "In with the new, out with the old."
As I turn 29 years old in a month's time, I look for more outfits that are crisp, polished and elegant to wear. And what better way to show this than through a blue & white look to capture that everyday casual chic look. The colors are so calm and effortless, in no way intimidating, truly inviting. 
I am no plain Jane so I like sporting edgy and unique pieces that flaunt my sense of style. In fashion, the devil really is in the details. A plain look can be sophisticated as long as you pick the right statement pieces.
Notice the ribbon detail on my lace top that perfected my 'no necklace look'. Simple yet sexy without revealing much! With this feminine vibe, I like to pair it with my everyday wear kind of skirt too, which i got from Romwe. Flowy, comfy and stylish---just the way I like it! 
The buttons on my Romwe denim skirt instantly gives my style an 'oomph' factor. I just love how chill and relaxed my look is. And trust me, you'll love this skirt more as it has secret pockets too! Don't worry, you're not gonna look bulky or baggy as the skirt's garterized & cinched on the waist for a more sexy look. 

I don't go over the top with embellishments anymore. I prefer to wear statement pieces that complement my bubbly personality. To top off my OOTD, I leveled up my shoe game with a lot of attitude. Don't you just love my golden blocked heel?! It's so stylish yet comfortable to walk in. Just tie it up and I'm all set to make heads turn alright.

If you love my look for today, get my look at Romwe too and you'll not be disappointed. They have styles for all seasons and all reasons. Time to change your look this 2018!
New Year. New Season. New set of clothes.
Looking forward to what's in store for me this year. I have so much to be thankful for. May I continue to inspire and make a difference in more people's lives. I am Skyfall and I'm ready to start writing the pages of the next chapter of my life. 
Your Stylist,
SOPHIEsticated

Follow me at my blog SOPHIEsticated for more updates! 
Skirt | Romwe
Shoes | Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment