Tuesday, April 3, 2018

BLUSH ON !

You blush when you see your crush.
You blush when you're in a rush.
It has been a week of hush hush.
Hope everyone enjoyed this break as much!
Shades | SUNNIES
This long holy week break has made me blush.
Recharged, renewed, revitalized.
Yes, we all need that break once in a while,
From that girl boss down to that laidback girl next door.

I like sporting blush on.
It's an instant face uplift on the cheeks down to the hips.
Aside from the color being so seductive & romantic,
Blush gives you that instant "turn you on" look.

Shoes | CHARLES & KEITH

The color blush can be sweet yet edgy when done right!
Mix 'n match with the right cuts, shapes & accessories,
And you're ready to make the streets your runway.
Go on girl! Make those slits count.


How do you like my peek-a-boo OOTD?
I like flaunting uneven cuts and shapes,
'Cause it complements my sophisticated personality.
It's fresh, fun, flirty rolled into one look.


What do you think? Did I nail this A-lister look?
Feel free to follow me for more style tips.


Your Fashion Stylist,
SOPHIEsticated


Follow me at my blog SOPHIEsticated for more updates! 

To get more stylish WOMEN TOPS,
 check out Dresshead too !


No comments:

Post a Comment