Wednesday, August 1, 2018

U! BLEW ME AWAY

Dear Diary,

I've finally found love a while ago. It was at the most unexpected place & at the most inconvenient timing. Let me share with you how U! blew me away, Airism. "U" here is not you, silly! U! here stands for
  Uniqlo !

Here are my Lucky 8 Confessions why Uniqlo's AIRism Blew Me Away:
UNIQLO AIRISM CAMISOLE



"The Airism Camisoles are so sleek & trendy. There's just so much colors to choose from & you'd definitely want one of each color. So smooth, so silky, so breathable, just the way I want it! Oh, I can just wear this all day long. This is the perfect innerwear from pool parties, sportsfests up to ballroom &  boardroom presentations. The quality of the Airism Camisole is so good that I feel fresh &
comfortable no matter where I am."




1. U! AIRism is an invisible Iwata fan on my skin!
After working for 8+ hours straight at the office, I just feel like I'm still good as new. No haggard look nor bad mood. AIRism is so light & breathable to my skin that I feel I'm just wrapped on air. I'd have to thank Japan Technology for this Aaaah-mazing Comfort Conditioning Innerwear. It's like wearing nothing at all.

UNIQLO AIRISM SEAMLESS SHORT SLEEVE T-SHIRT
"I feel so sexy in my AIRism Seamless Short Sleeve T-shirt. The fit is  perfect for  comfortable  layering! No bulky feel alright. I just love how the fabric touches my skin that's why I don't mind wearing the same outfit thrice this week already. Wash. Wear. Rinse. Repeat. AIRism still looks brand new! No loose threads, no deformation, nothing that shows poor quality! From now on, I will never buy any other T-shirt but Uniqlo's AIRism wear."



2. U! AIRism make me the perfect chameleon!
Seasons change like outfits come & go. But with you, AIRism, you are bound to stay! AIRism is never tough on the skin no matter how erratic the weather may be. Whatever kind of layer you have to do, Airism can still provide you maximum comfort under any outfit without looking like a fashion disaster. 

AIRISM SLEEVELESS TOP

Dress to impress, dress for success! You see, power dressing is all about the right fabric & smart reliable basics. With Uniqlo's AIRism Sleeveless Top, I am now worry-free and stress-free because AIRism's got my back. Hello to a more carefree life. No more sweat stains, nasty odors & irritated moods! Thanks Sample Room for the reco & for changing my lifestyle for the better. Now, comfort is just found in my closet. Time to update my wardrobe with the AIRism line!




3. U! AIRism is the comfiest way to bundle up!
Layering clothes can be a nuisance especially when it's bulky. With Airism, now there's a lightweight way to layer. Isn't that a problem solver?! This is the innerwear that's just like your second skin. It's so light that you can't feel it's even there. What a breezy outfit! Now, I know I'm still IG-worthy even when I put on a coat/blazer!
4. U!  AIRism made me feel like a queen!
"You are the royal silk robe I never had, I thought to myself." But lo and behold, what I thought would cost me a fortune was only priced at Php590. The price is so affordable, considering how smooth, functional and versatile AIRism innerwear is. Truth be told, I've worn AIRism thrice this week already. Oh, I just feel like a queen whenever I put it on. So smooth, so silky, my skin loves it as much as I do.
5. U! AIRism is my favorite Uniform!
Fashionistas like me don't like repeating OOTDs as much as possible. But there is one exception to this stylist rule---AIRism! Believe me when I say that this innerwear will change the way you dress forever. AIRism is now part of my wardrobe staple. It's simply a basic requirement in my closet. It's a uniform I love accessorizing here and there because the fit is just perfect. Even after several washes, it still looks brand new! 

6. U! AIRism is my favorite comforter, dryer & moisturizer rolled into one!
I've never felt this comfortable, beautiful and carefree in my life. AIRism is more than just an innerwear. I didn't expect that achieving comfort can be this simple. AIRism innerwear is just so stretchable & breezy that I can move freely & worry-free! In fact, I can wear the same top from my ballroom dancing practice to my boardroom presentation and no one will notice. Now, I can raise my hands like a pro as I bid goodbye to sweat stains, nasty odors and irritating discomforts. All thanks to AIRism's Cupro fiber made from cotton! Its quick drying & moisture wicking technology is a win for every active or laid back individual. With AIRism, I feel 100% protected all day long as it is able to absorb and release moisture under clothing. 

7. U! AIRism is a basic necessity.You thought you didn't need a good innerwear, but let me correct you, the whole outfit is about the innerwear. And your mood & comfort is based on your innerwear. Choosing AIRism is more than just wearing innerwear! It is choosing to live a more comfortable lifestyle you didn't think could still be possible. AIRism is the solution to your problem of everyday discomfort.

8. U! AIRism is what every man & woman dreams of.
Comfort is a universal language. And Japan has successfully introduced this to the world through Uniqlo AIRism. It's the best comfort for any condition under any outfit. Now I know 24-hr comfort really is all about the innerwear!

I wish I had met you last 2012. My life could have been better and more comfortable back then! Now that you've become part of my life, I will never let you out of my sight, out of my closet nor out of my life! And as fashion blogger/lifestyle influencer, this is a 100% recommended buy to everyone! Don't waste a single more minute of not purchasing one because this is truly the best innerwear out in the market!
Time to update my wardrobe closet and fill it up with AIRism Longewear, AIRism Underwear, AIRism Performance, AIRism tops, AIRism bottoms, AIRism bratop, AIRism Seamless & everything AIRism. Babies or oldies, AIRism's got it all for you. Once you wear AIRism, you'll never want any other innerwear again. Oh, trust me, you won't end up owning just one piece of AIRism clothing, you'll have it in all colors!


With Manila's erratic weather changes, AIRism is the full-proof solution to all your fashion & comfort dilemmas. AIRism is weather-proof, sweat proof & full proof for any reason & all season. In fact, if your see-through top needs a seamless invisible innerwear, Uniqlo is that solution to your problem too. And if you just have to power dress, a blazer will do the trick because AIRism has high quality reliable basics!

Thanks for listening my dear diary.
Mark this day August 1, 2018.
'Tis the day I found AIRism & I'm never letting him go.
Thanks Sample Room for the Reco. <3

 Your Personal Stylist,

SOPHIEsticated












No comments:

Post a Comment