Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Flesh For Summer!


Summer is finally here and it's time to flaunt a little more skin this summer. So how do you look fresh this summer? Say it with Flesh!

Earth tones, nudes or skin toned outfits give you that instant oomph factor. It's so sexy, classy & figure flattering. For a 5'1 petite girl, I look taller & more elongated right?! Yes, the secret is wearing skin toned or nude colors to create that illusion effect.

Sporting the monochrome look can make you a head-turner. Imagine your curves will be more emphasized and you will instantly have a more elongated & slimmer look. Oh, I'm just a 5'1 petite girl, but I do look taller and thinner with my flesh heels right?! I always love stand out pieces--- either studs, laces, see-through pieces, tie-me-up onesies or velvet cutouts here and there. Yes, I like making bold & stylish statements. And my outfits says it all. It's just so effortless. 


This March 2019 has been so crazy for so many households including ours. Unfortunately, we are part of those households still experiencing the crazy water interruption schedules. For over a week now, we have been on our feet, filling up dozens of pails during the 3-4 hour window every day. I have never imagined that water can run out, so now, I've realized that every drop really counts.


So let me share with you my 5-Liter Water Challenge! Believe it or not, due to the unexpected & unannounced water shortage, I just had to resort to this crazy decision on the very 1st day when water ran out. After a long tiring day at work, of course, I just had to take a shower. I was deciding between spending Php5,000 to check-in at a hotel to have a decent shower with my family vs. spending just Php100 to shower with a 5-Liter distilled water I had at home. I initially hesitated to use the distilled water, but in the end, emergency is an emergency. I didn't want to end up smelly at the office right?! It was a very hard challenge for me to shower with so little water, but a little sacrifice can go a long way. Taking a shower in the pool too was also one of my options, but just thought of using pool water for flushing the toilet purposes.

Oh, it took me over 20 mins to shower with so little water because I had to strategize as to how to save and maximize my water usage. I ended up a bit soapy & bubbly but I managed to wipe everything off with a towel. I felt so good now! Yes, I just had to share with you guys my crazy water challenge. Now, I have gigantic pails with ample supply. Who's affected with these water interruptions too? What a nightmare, right?!


Keep fresh this summer by saying it with flesh! Summer is having fun under the sun, flaunting your curves, engaging in more outdoor activities and the perfect season to use as an excuse to wear sexier & more revealing OOTDs. Whether it's a body hugging long sleeved onesie with a sexy strappy look or a colorful crop top terno, just remember to wear everything with the right glow that's perfect for the summer vibe. Always maintain good hygiene, take care of your body and pamper yourself once in a while because you deserve it! Invest in your skin because your flesh and looking fresh are your greatest assets. Having great skin is always a win!

No comments:

Post a Comment