Thursday, May 30, 2019

CODE BLUE

When it's summer time, it's definitely CODE BLUE
Time to wear breezy fabrics to survive this Manila heat alright.
So how did I give my outfit an extra oomph factor?
I decided to flaunt a monochromatic look with peek-a-boos here and there.
Aside from doing Angelina Jolie's famous one leg pose,
I wanted to give the spotlight to my gorgeous shoes of course!
If you like my shoes as much as I do, you can get your pair at Meigan Collection.
It's available in Blue, Black, Red, Nude & Purple too.
I'm definitely lovin' my newest pair to add to my 100 pairs of shoes & counting collection.
Yes, I'm a self-confessed shoe-a-holic, but still far from Imelda Marcos' shoe count.
Someday, I'd need to upgrade my closet to fit all my shoes & clothes.
What a hoarder!
I just love Meigan Collection 'cause it's fashionable yet comfortable. 
Standing out from the crowd feels so effortless.
Their shoes are so wearable, chic & stylish that I can walk all day long.
What do you think of this strappy pair of mine?
I just love how my OOTD made me look taller & sexier.
My top has a stylish cut-out on the waist and my pants has slits on both sides.
I'm obviously no plain Jane 'cause this fashionista is obsessed with Blair Waldorf's style.
I'll always be trendsetter rather than just a follower of trends.
This look is so breezy that I feel so cool for the summer.
Ready to take the plunge no matter rain or shine.
Yes, I'm ready to go for today's agenda.
Colored sunnies to perfect my look!
Til the next style secrets,








No comments:

Post a Comment