Sunday, August 25, 2019

BORN TO BE A STAR

I was born to be a star, even a style icon would do.
The streets are my runway every single day.
The Red Carpet & Hollywood OOTDs are my style pegs.
So wherever I am, I always make it a point to dress to impress.

Bless me FASHION for I have sinned.
Time & time Again, I find myself so obsessed with online shopping.
It's simply an every day chore I can't resist doing.
The finds are so fab & stylish that I can't help adding stuff to my DRESSLILY checkout cart.
Yes, I am indeed a shopaholic & a fashionista! 
Fashion is simply my way of expressing who I am.
My style is never a Plain Jane, nor is it a t-shirt jeans combo type of OOTD.
I dress up like I was born to be star!

My fashion sense is very much sophisticated & modern.
You bet, I'm more of a trend-setter than a style follower. 
Being an 'It' Girl means having that 'X' factor and with Dresslily,
You'll be a head turner & eye catcher in no time.
So how to get that Red Carpet look?
Just check out my (8) style must-haves from DRESSLILY 
And you are on your way to achieving that A-Lister look as easy a 1-2-3.
Oh getting dolled up has never been this easy, stylish & convenient.



DRESSLILY gives you more reasons to save, shop & splurge 'til you drop.
And I have a special treat for my dearest readers who love to shop as much as I do:
Feel free to use this code: DLBF20 with 20% OFF  
Over 10usd, save 2usd; Over 20usd, save 4usd; Over 30usd, save 6usd;
 Over 40usd ,save 8usd; Over 50usd, save 10usd; Over 60usd, save 12usd;
 Over 70usd, save 14usd; Over 80usd, save 16usd; Over 90usd, save 18usd;
 Over 100usd, save 20usd;Over 110usd, save 22usd; Over 120usd, save 24usd;
 Over 130usd, save 26usd; Over 140usd, save 28usd
It's time to refresh your wardrobe! DressLily prepare the best high-quality but low-prices products for you, make you free under all occasion for Monday to Friday.

Dress to Express 'cause with Dresslily, you will always be born to look like a star.
No more waiting in lines 'cause online shopping is such an AHHH-mazing experience!
Another online store I highly recommend is DRESSHEAD.
The dresses are so cheap, but the quality is A-lister.
I'm always a head-turner when I wear their dresses.

Til the next style secrets,

No comments:

Post a Comment