Wednesday, August 23, 2023

THE PRENUP SERIES: SCARLET (Look #2)

ROSES ARE RED, 

VIOLETS ARE BLUE,

IN A WORLD FULL OF LOVE,

THANK GOD I FOUND MY MATCH---YOU!


With you, I feel so calm, so safe, so loved.
Yes, it's us against the world baby 'til we're old & gray.
You are my sun as I am your moon.
You keep my heart beating always & only for you.

I feel like a China Doll with this look. 
Thank you to my glam team:
Make-up Artist: Ara Ambrosio of Chroma by Ara
Hairstylist: Claire Reyes of Clara Akcesora







Life always seems lighter, easier and safer with Vince around.
Whether we just sit down side by side or twirl around in an alley,
Every moment just becomes magical and more meaningful when you do it with your love.







In a few days, we will be forever partners. No return, No exchange.
I can't wait to dream with you, annoy you, laugh with you and go on adventures with you.

'Til the next style secrets,

For brand collaborations, you can email me at
sophie_ng567@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment