Thursday, September 19, 2013

HUNGER GAMES: The Emperor's Banquet

6 Master Chefs.
6 Months.
Once a Month.
One Banquet Hall.

Were you there?
Only those who have been issued passes could.
Only royalty can claim their place at the banquet.
Only a selected few can enter the hall...

That's if you're lucky enough to reserve your slot at Gloria Maris!
Lucky enough, I have this royal ticket!So let me share with you my royal experience for free!
What's my OOTD for tonight's banquet?
Shades | Calvin Klein
Shoes | Parisian
Skirt | Plains & Prints
Lipstick | YSL
Necklace | Cantena
What do you think of my royal look for the banquet?
I wanted to play with colors today for that stylish flirty twist.
Fashionistas, never be afraid to play with colors, just mix'n match!!!
I cannot dress up more extravagantly as I had to wear this to work too!

So welcome to THE CHEF'S NIGHT!
Royal Banquet Hall, Gloria Maris Shark's Fin Restaurant
September 18, 2013
7:30PM
7 Course Meal.
Php 2,000 net/person
1 Night Only.
1 Master Chef.

Yes, the price of royalty ain’t cheap!
You obviously have to pay the price to become a self-proclaimed emperor.
And I definitely felt like one with this oh-so-royal feast!

So let the HUNGER GAMES begin!
Salmon and Shrimp Paste Filled Flower Pastry
I just love how a simple salmon & shrimp fried dumpling can taste and look so royal. 
This concoction is drenched in a Jufran-like sauce!
Hand Tossed Abalone with Shredded Vegetables
The trick to enjoy this entrée is to literally mix everything on this plate. 
The sweet-spicy-tangy taste perfectly complements one another, no one ingredient overpowering the other!
I just love the crunchiness & freshness of the ingredients, with the generous serving of abalone. 
Three-Treasure Boiled Coconut Soup
Oh, this is indeed a unique treasure find! The coconut shell distinctly encapsulates the flavorful pork broth.
 Every sip brings a sense of satisfaction and fullness that just takes my breath away.
I just love the sauna-like effect this hearty soup provides me!
Sauteed Lobster with Wolfberry and Wild Mushrooms
Who wouldn't fall in love with lobsters?! 
The rich creamy egg-whites taste made this a winner!
Sliced Duck with Honeydew and Cucumber
The succulent peking duck sandwich is indeed a fresh twist to the usual peking duck wrap!
Who would have thought that honeydew could perfect the duck skin and crouton combo?!
Braised Home Made Spinach Skin Beancurd with Enoki Mushrooms
This is just magical! Something so healthy can be this delicious, now that's a masterpiece!
I just love how creative the spinach is laid on top of a fried beancurd bedding.
Chocolate Pudding Topped with Mango
There will always be room for desserts. And I tell you, this is one treat you can't miss!
I just love how the dry ice excites people. It just gives an Abracadabra feel to that royal dessert.


Oh yes, it was a night like no other!
Thank you Gloria Maris for coming up with this HUNGER GAMES series.
Congratulations Chef Ache, the second master chef for this second series!
I truly enjoyed this successful event.
Surely Cong. Mandanas, Manny & Cynthia Villar, Tonton Gutierrez, amongst others had a blast too!

Oh! I just can't wait for the third series on OCTOBER 16, 2013 | 7:30PM
It's Chef Ahua's turn with his FLAMING FEAST.


Latest scoop: Almost 200 guests have already confirmed; few slots left.

A Royal Emperor.
I've been there.
 I've been one. 
And I want to be one again!

Trust me, it's worth it!
So don't you dare miss this chance.
Who will be the Master Chef Survivor?
Who will claim the throne of a victor?
Only you can decide.
Your palate will say so!

No comments:

Post a Comment