Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Yabba Dabba Doo WAFU!

Yabba Dabba Doo!!!
Oh yeah...something is definitely sizzling at
I've got to be honest as a blogger...
So forgive me WAFU for I have sinned.
I hated you when I first tried you out (2nd week of opening).
Your entrées were not only very pricey,
But quality was not that great for the price.

You were nothing compared to SENJU of Edsa Shangrila Hotel,
Except for your elegant and sophisticated interiors and architecture!

Lily Pods (Choose this when doing À La Carte)
But I admit...I made a mistake.
Maybe I tested you too early.
Maybe you were still in the dry-run phase.

Today, you have redeemed yourself to me.
Today, you have re-defined Japanese Dining.
Today, you have finally reach my standard!


Every dish of this sumptuous 12-Course was indeed a chef's signature.
Every bite was like having a glimpse of paradise.
And every penny I paid for was definitely worth the experience.

So before your screens & keyboards get salivated,
I'll give you a snapshot of my gastronomic treat from start to finish already.

THE 12-COURSE TEPPANYAKI SIT-DOWN OMAKASE BUFFET

Miso Soup
Wafu House Salad 
Onion Dressing, Crispy Salmon Skin
Tofu Steak
with their special sweet savory sauce
U.S. Hanger Steak
with shimeiji mushrooms and wasabi pepper sauce

Oh! I just love how the blow torch makes every fish entree delicioso!
This actually makes the dish easily absorb the flavors while keeping it perfectly tender.

Blue Marlin
with wasabi mayo
Hard Seared Sous Vide Chicken
with teriyaki sauce
Grilled Salmon
with their very own homemade sauce
Oh! You'll just love the creamy and hearty goodness of this!

Ebi Tempura
2 pcs. of crispy goodness
U.S. Tenderloin
saikoro style in Ponzu sauce
Japanese Sea Bass
house made mango salsa
Sushi Sampler
Wafu Ice Cream

As I could not get over this unbelievably amazing deal,
I'm actually booking soon for my second round of unlimited teppanyaki.
Trust me...you've gotta try this buffet deal!

Remember, this blow-out promo is until December 31, 2013 only.
Instead of paying Php 1800, you pay only Php 900.
And Service Charge is 10% plus 12% VAT.
12 COURSE TEPPANYAKI.
UNLIMITED ROUNDS.
2 HOURS.
UNLIMITED DRINKS.
1 ROUND OF COMPLIMENTARY WINE/BEER/SAKE.

What more can you ask for???!!!
Believe it while it lasts!


<3 stylistasharessecrets

No comments:

Post a Comment