Monday, February 3, 2014

SUGAR, SPICE & EVERYTHING NICE!

For those who know me,
You'd know the 2 F's I can't live without!
But for my new readers & followers,
It's FASHION & FOOD, baby!

For casual wear, 
I'd like to keep my look fresh & vibrant.
In fact, you'd never see me in a T-shirt...
Except if I'm at home or exercising (haha!)
Bag | Charles & Keith
Sandals | Ichigo
Necklace | Forever 21

Oh, I just love dressing up;
And oh, you'll never find me on a diet;
As food & calories will always be part of my vocabulary!
 So let me share with you one of my latest Shangri-la food escapades,
Choosing the best place at the new East Wing will always be a test!
And as a foodie, I must say, I've tasted all but three.
 So when you're at a lost, just 'SETTLE FOR KETTLE!'

Be wary of long lines though,
But believe me, this place is worth the wait!
So I'll not let you drool any longer...
Here are some snapshots of what we had.
Oven Roasted Squash Soup (Php249)
Shrimp Salad, Lemon Oil, Tarragon

Let your taste buds decide how wild this soup is.
It's just the perfect fusion of sugar, spice & everything nice!
You won't be able to put your spoon down with this one.
Buttermilk Fried Chicken (Php519)
Honey Glazed Corn Bread, Country Gravy, Cajun Honey

If you were just to order 1 dish, it would have to be this one.
Call me old-fashioned or silly, but fried chicken???!!!
BUT no no, this ain't just an ordinary fried chicken.
Every bite is just so succulent, soft & crispy...
That this is something you shouldn't dare miss out on!
Imagine these chicken fillets sit in buttermilk for 24 hours,
Now that's something extraordinary.
Try it & you'll understand me. 
Miso Glazed Salmon (Php559)
Pan Fried Norweigian Salmon, 
Marinated Cold Soba Noodles, Mango Cilantro Salsa

This entree is just unique; it's a masterpiece!
Who would have thought that salmon & cold soba could go together?
Topped with mango salsa, this dish surely is an Asian favorite with a twist.
U.S. Angus Short Ribs (Php469)
Braised in Cervesa Negra & Chipotle Barbeque Sauce, 
Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Coleslaw

The Short Ribs was just perfectly tender & juicy, need I say more?!
Reuben (Php489)
Honey Oat Bread, House Made Corned Beef,
Braised Cabbage, Emmental Cheese

This house-made sandwich is just uniquely flavorful. 
The cheese wasn't too overpowering, it gave Reuben just the right kick!
So if you're looking for a place that promises:
 Flavor, Portion, Quality---it's all at KETTLE!
This place is just love at first bite, 
Everything made of sugar, spice & everything nice.

'Til we meet again, KETTLE!
With you, I'll always Settle.


No comments:

Post a Comment