Sunday, May 11, 2014

X-MEN: Days of Future Past

Imagine yourself as a mutant.
What would be your stand?
Would you fight for peace?
Or would you bring war over the seas?

Surely, at one point in our lives,
We have hoped to have these superhero vibes!
Things would definitely be so much easier,
Everything would surely be resolved faster.

Can you tell who I want to be with my Mutant Inspired OOTD?

Oh yes, I'm Blue-Skinned w/ Red Hair Hue.
Oh, I can turn into anything just for you!
I'm MYSTIQUE.
I can imitate any physique.


As a shapeshifter,
I can simply be whoever & whatever.
You want Marilyn Monroe?
Yes, I can simply give you a show!
Oh, I can also be Cruella De Vil!
Just let me know if you want me to sport good or evil.
Superpowers can always be a blessing or a curse.
So knowing what to fight for should be first!
I just can't wait to watch X-Men Days of Future Past.
I'd definitely want to be Mystique if I could audition as cast.
Changing looks and forms so fast,
Oh, that would indeed be a powerful blast!
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment