Monday, April 28, 2014

IN THE TROPICS

"Wise men say,
Only fools rush in.
But I can't help falling in love with you.

Shall I stay,
Would it be a sin?
If I can't help falling in love with you."
Dress | Forever21
Bag | Aranaz x R2R bag
ALOHA!
Surf's Up, Sun's Up.
It's always in full bloom...
When you're in the tropics!
Hat | Desigual
Shoes | Wade
What's up with this look?
'Cause I'm attending a Laua Party with a Lilo & Stitch theme!
Exciting, isn't it?!
What do you think of my OOTD? 
Shades | Fly
When I saw this Forever 21 Maxi Dress,
I just immediately fell in love with it.
I just love how bright & vibrant the colors were,
With a very sexy yet conservative twist around the waist!
You wouldn't really see this cut-outs from afar,
But if you're quite near me or you were observant enough, you'll notice it!
Fashion, for me, is all about the details,
It's what really makes me SOPHIEsticated!
Earrings | Pink Box
So let me give you a glimpse of this grand Laua Party held at Century Park Hotel!

Me & My Godchild Hugh! <3
And of course, all of this wouldn't be possible without the loving parents...
BRIAN + NINA = BRIANNA
So now you know why I sported this tropical look!
And as my close friend Brian Diaz jokes about my gorgeous dress,
He calls it the Pineapple Dress! 
Oh boys, you need to know more about girl's style. (I'll gladly help you out!)
With lots of love,



No comments:

Post a Comment