Friday, April 4, 2014

Brazilian Heat

Excited for FIFA World Cup 2014?
Oh, you bet I came to watch my team win.
With my BRAZILIAN Themed Outfit all set,
You know I'm game for my ultimate bet.
Headpiece | Girl Shoppe
Shades | Fly
Belt
| Nava
Summer is all about having fun under the sun.
Yes, 'Tis the time to say: "Goodbye to hair in a bun!"


So let's bring out those colorful brights,
And dare to be an amazing sight!
Bag | SO FAB!
Boots | Chelsea
So what's my summer style?
Edgy, sophisticated & distinct, this trio, all the while!
Oh, everywhere I go, I just can't help but steal the scene,
Forgive me, is falling in love with fashion a terrible sin?
I am a trendsetter, not a follower.
I believe that fashion is a statement of power!
It can push you up or pull you down.
But in my case, it's just my reigning crown!
This summer, let me, let Dumond take you to Brazil!

Inspired by the archipelago’s best beaches, the colors, textures and design of Dumond’s must-have handbags, shoes and accessories, bring you the contemporary “Brazilianess”. That’s the way Dumond offers women the best fashion finds: combining Brazilian fashion elements with a sophisticated and audacious design.

Oh, the very moment I step foot at Dumond,
I just knew we had this instant bond!
She knows me like no other,
So when I'm shopping at Dumond, please don't bother!


My dearest readers,
If you, too, want to be fashion leaders,
Steal my latest summer look,
Just follow my latest Polyvore guide book!

1) DUMOND BELT (2014 Spring/Summer Collection)
Flatter any outfit by wearing this gold studded belt! Believe me, it's always in the details.
2) DUMOND CHAINED HANDBAG
Trust me, you can never go wrong with black & gold! Perfect any look with an elegant bag.
3) DUMOND BOOTIES
Black leather is hot! Make it your final fashion statement.

Strut down the street & beat the summer heat in style w/ Dumond’s Spring/Summer 2014 collection.
There's no need to fly all the way to Brazil when Dumond Philippines has it all---BEAUTY, 
STYLE & PREMIUM QUALITY rolled into one, THE BRAZILIAN WAY, the DUMOND WAY!

                                                           <3 StylistaSharesSecrets

No comments:

Post a Comment