Monday, March 31, 2014

FLORAL OBSESSION

Say 'Hello Summer!' with your FLORAL Collection!
Yes, 'Tis the time to bring in those brights & those floral wardrobes.
Oh, I just love floral-inspired pieces,
Every girl, instantly becomes a woman, in full bloom!

So let me give you a glimpse of some of my florals...

From Casual/Daytime 
Skirt | APARTMENT8 
Shades | CALVIN KLEIN (SM Accessories)
Dress | ZARA
Brogues | THE CARRIER PIGEON PROJECT (TCPP)
To Swim Wear/Cover-Ups

To Special Occasion Must-Haves
These 3 dresses can be found & bought at Dressale
Oh, I just love how elegant, sophisticated and chic florals can make me look.
Whether the dress is backless, strapless, one shoulder neckline,
 SOPHIEsticated, definitely, has got a style for every occasion!
Feel free to check out my latest dress obsession site at Dressale!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment