Wednesday, October 29, 2014

BARBIE


I'm a Barbie girl, in the Barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic!
You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere 
Imagination, life is your creation 

Come on Barbie, let's go party! 
(Ah-ah-ah-yeah) 
Come on Barbie, let's go party! 
(uu-oooh-u)


Dress | SHEINSIDE

Oh, you've caught me!
Thanks to SHEINSIDE , I'm a Barbie Girl, alright.
Who doesn't wish for Barbie's wardrobe collection?
Who wouldn't lust over her pink convertible & ultimate accessory, Ken?

Shades | FLY
So what do you think of my Barbie look?
Yes, I know, my body won't even pass the supermodel standard,
But thanks to SHEINSIDE fashion, I know my outfit is Barbie standard approved!
Who else wears pink best than the ultimate Barbie doll?
I simply accentuated my Barbie look with a flower accessory and a pink bangle.
As my outfit is already a statement in itself, extravagant jewelries are not needed.
We wouldn't want to offend the Angelina Jolie strike a pose, would we?
Kidding aside!
Oh! It's just fun being a girl.
I love playing dress up, looking fresh and different every time.
I just can't imagine myself being a boy,
Oh! Fashion would be so boring with the predictable plain T's & striped tops. 
Dress | SHEINSIDE
Shoes | PARISIAN
I just really love my halter sleeveless pleated dress,
It makes me feel playful, stylish and sexy all at once.
Who says you have to show too much,
When you can always leave something more to the imagination.
Why fit in when you can stand out?
Why be a follower when you can be a trendsetter?
Fashion is really all about confidence in what you wear.
It's simply your personality shining out, effortlessly making a statement.
So I hope I have once again inspired you with my fashion tips.
When you're in doubt, go with a monochromatic outfit and just accessorize like I did!
Go grab your Barbie OOTD and feel free to hit me up if you were Barbie-fied.

If you want my look too, get it exclusively from SHEINSIDE either in blue or pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment