Monday, January 26, 2015

Maleficent

If you go black, you never want to go back.
That's the MALEFICENT fever!
http://lifestylehunters.com/angelina-jolie-style-icon/
Whether in a tuxedo, dress or pantsuit,
 Angelina Jolie can pull-off any classic look & make it award-winning.
Oh, she is definitely one of my style icons!
Who doesn't love her 'Angelina-strike-a-leg-pose' & her iconic Maleficent look?

So my OOTD for today is Maleficent-inspired,
Something versatile, wearable and fierce.
It ought to be all-black with a modern twist alright!
I'm letting go of my ferocious horns & cape in the mean time.
Shoes | Forever 21
I just love how stylish my top is.
Black feathers as my neckline accent---very Maleficent!
As they say, the devil is in the details baby.
Oh! Lovin' this find from my Clothes Buffet bag.
Top | Paper & Scissors
So where am I off to with this mysterious look?
Oh, somewhere posh and elegant, I shall be at.
(**without my wooden staff of course**)
Let's play Marco Polo, shall we?
If it's a 5-star hotel, it's something I won't dare miss.
And Marco Polo Hotel in Ortigas is no exception.
So here are a few snapshots of my trip to Marco Polo:
The ambiance & interiors of Vu's was just amazing!
The sky bar lounge located at the 45th floor is simply a must-go place.
I'm literally blown away by its modernity and sophistication.
You'll definitely love the vibe and the al-fresco experience as much as I did.
The pig out place is on the 24th floor.
Cucina, with a seating capacity of 156, is quite small compared to Heat, Spiral & Circles.
I specifically loved their lobster, pizza & quiche Lorraine though.
For the price of Php2350nett on a Sunday,
 I'd say it's a limited buffet, but, no doubt, a quality one.
Oh, I can't wait to try Lung Hin at the 44th floor.
Who knows, I might drop by on Chinese New Year!
Maleficent's not really a bad fairy.
She's a good fairy with a big heart.
Shades | Fly
Watch | Aldo
Thanks for joining me in my Maleficent goes to Marco Polo adventure.
'Til the next time fellow fashionistas, shopaholic & foodies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment