Friday, March 13, 2015

SPICE GIRL's TAKE ON BONCHON

"Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want, 
So tell me what you want, what you really really want, 
I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want, 
So tell me what you want, what you really really want, 
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really really wanna zigazig ha."
Oh, with a spice that's SUGAR, SPICE & EVERYTHING NICE,
Who wouldn't go loco over that glazed chicken w/ rice?

So by now, you would have guessed that there's a new flavor in town.
Oh yes! Garlic's gonna drive you nuts this time.
Whoever hasn't heard of BonChon has surely been missing a lot.
With over 86 locations nationwide, you'd know where delicious thrives.
Out with the old and boring, in with the new and exciting!
Change is Always Delicious with BonChon's unique glazed entrees.
SAM YG & Bon Chon Fans
Crispy. Flavorful. Tasty.
Oh, with this trio, who wouldn't crave for more?
Imagine each BonChon chicken piece is individually hand-brushed:
 Soy Garlic, Sweet and Spicy, and Honey Citrus,
Name it & they've got the taste you've been craving for.



And now, I proudly present BonChon's newest flavor: Crunchy Garlic,
Oh, it was definitely love at first bite!
Can't you tell with just how much my twin bee & I had.
Oh yes, this sumo meal was just for two!

Oh, who would dare forget that sweet, salty & garlicky taste?
When it's a spice my tongue craves for over and over again.
But don't worry,
If you're not a chicken lover,
This addicting glaze is also available for BonChon's fish meals!
It's just perfect for Lenten Season, right?

Oh thank God that there's no need to go to Korea for a taste of delicious,
As Mr. Scott Tan personally brought the global craze here in the Philippines!

Oh, I love his taste alright!
Fashion. Food. Finds.-Check.
So if you want me to spell Delicious,
There's no other creative way to spell but: B-O-N-C-H-O-N

You bet, I now have more reasons to come back with their 4th flavor!
And surely, these foodies would agree with me too!
Have a taste of BonChon's Crunchy Garlic & you'll know the kind of love I'm talking about.

"If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends (gotta get with my friends) 
Make it last forever, friendship never ends,
If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give, 
Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is."

For more news and updates, follow www.facebook.com/BonChon.Chicken.Philippines; www.twitter.com/BonChon_ph and instagram.com/bonchon_ph.

Craving for BonChon,

SOPHIEsticated







No comments:

Post a Comment