Thursday, April 16, 2015

SEASONS OF LOVE

"Five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred minutes
Five hundred twenty five thousand moments, oh dear
Five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred minutes
How do you measure, measure a year?
In daylights, in sunsets
In midnights, in cups of coffee
In inches, in miles, in laughter, in strife
In five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred minutes
How do you measure, a year in the life?"


Oh love is something that makes the world go around.
Yes, love changes you in ways you can't explain...in ways you can't imagine.
Loving someone is easy but completely giving yourself to become one is a different story.
As Hercules said, "People do crazy things when they're in love."
Love is something greatly celebrated.
It's more than just butterflies in the stomach.
Love is not a feeling; love is a committed choice.
It is a powerful force that simply makes you want to be a better person.
Gown | GERSWIN QUA
Bag | MANGO
Today I have witnessed a love story that have withstood the test of time
Yes, no relationship is perfect.
But when two individuals choose to become one,
'Tis the time to celebrate their seasons of love.


"Five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred minutes
Five hundred twenty five thousand journeys to plan

Five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred minutes

How do you measure the life of a woman or a man?"


The planning stage in every wedding is crucial.
As they say: "It takes two to tango."
And believe me, the devil is always in the details.
So how is this HUI-SAIKI wedding extraordinary?

ENTOURAGE GOWNS
 Gerswin Qua's creations are just amazing.
The moment I saw my gown, I can't help but fall in love with it.
I just love how intricate and sophisticated my gown came out.
It's sexy without revealing too much!
Surely my co-bridesmaids would agree on me with this one! 
Oh, I love how bubbly they are...just like me.
STRETCHED LIMO


Yes, this baby is the only one you'll ever see in the Philippines!

Thank you for the privilege of taking you for a spin.

AERIAL DRONES
These captivating shots wouldn't be possible without brilliant directors.
With the help of drones, One R Graphic Studios, was able to capture priceless moments.
From the church ceremony down to the pictorial at Nobu Hotel,
Who wouldn't be left in awe with this kind of labor of love?
Nobu Hotel, City of Dreams
RECEPTION
Century Seafood Restaurant

Century Seafood Restaurant gives you authentic Chinese Food like no other.
Surely, everyone came home with a happy tummy.
Who wouldn't when lobsters, shark's fin soup, & scallops were all part of the banquet?
Oh, it was definitely a reason to celebrate with this lovely couple.
In the end, love is not measured in lavish parties & cool gizmos.
It is the commitment to keep the love alive which matters the most.
Iam happy that Kendy & Marianne have found love in each other's arms.
Wishing them more love and can't wait for Kendi & Marianne Jrs.! 
For now, I have not yet found "the one".
But I'm sure I'll know if he is my one.
Every love story has an interesting story,
And I am looking forward in starting that chapter of my life.
Nails | Lunula Nail Salon & Day Spa

I used to think that by 28, I would have been married,
But now  at the age of 26, I think 30 would be my marrying age.
In the end, age is really just a number,
'Cause when you've found the one, no age can withstand the power of love.
Remember the love
(Oh, you got to, you got to remember the love)
Remember the love
(You know that love is a gift from up above)
Remember the love
(Share love, give love, spread love)
Measure in love
(Measure, measure your life in love)

Seasons of love
Seasons of love
(Measure your life, measure your life in love)


No comments:

Post a Comment