Monday, April 27, 2015

ALL-AMERICAN GIRL OOTD!

Who's game for BBQ casual backyard parties, pool parties & weekend getaways?
Yes, you've got that right, LABOR DAY is just a few days away.
Oh, it's definitely going to be exciting.
So bring out your Blue, Red & White outfits to perfect your All-American Girl OOTD.
I've chosen my TOP 6 Labor Day OOTDs from SHEINSIDE.
Ladies & Gents, bring out those reds, whites & blues!
Oh, you don't literally need to wear the American flag, 
Just choose one hue and you'll surely make your patriotic shout-out.



Oh, can't you see how much I love SHEINSIDE shop?
I just had to post one of my favorite buys. 
You can get what I'm wearing at this link too. :)
Happy Labour Day!

Get your perfect Holiday look from Sheinside!

Spend $46  Take OFF 32% Code:labour32

Spend $96  Take OFF 34% Code:labour34

Spend $186 Take OFF 38% Code:labour38

Dont Miss it!

Ends:May/3 here: Happy Labour Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment