Sunday, September 27, 2015

SAY IT WITH A KIMONO!

When you hear the word 'KIMONO',
What's the first thing that pops up in your head?
I bet you're envisioning the traditional Japanese Garment,
Full length robes with wide sleeves, tied with a sash!

Nope! This ain't the type of KIMONO I'm sporting right now.
I must admit that I'm not even sure how cardigan-like outfits are termed Kimonos.
But truth is, I just love how trendy they are.
It instantly turns any Plain Jane outfit into something eye-catching.


I specifically love my H&M button-down kimono 'cause I can wear it in two ways:
Either as a cardigan cover-up or a loose care-free buttoned top!
And it is indeed the tassel hem that gives my animal print kimono its oomph factor!
I just love how versatile & stylish Kimonos are.
Hat | Desigual Singapore
Shoes
| Suki
Let me share with you my favorite Kimono finds from SheIn ! 
Tassel Hem Kimono. Print Fringed Kimono. Kimono Jackets. Lace Embroidered Kimono. 
Whatever type of kimono you want, they have it! 
Just not the traditional Japanese type of course. :)

White Long Sleeve Floral Print Tassel Kimono

Black Long Sleeve Tribal Embroidered Tassel Kimono

Multicolor Half Sleeve Floral Print Tassel Kimono


White Long Sleeve Crochet Lace Kimono
Shades | Calvin Klein
Button-Style Kimono | H&M Japan
Kimonos are very versatile!
They make you feel chic without trying too hard.
It's effortless styling with maximum comfort.
Indeed the perfect cover-up for hot and cold days alike!
Kimonos come in various patterns, lengths & styles.
So it's definitely the easiest way to update any kind of wardrobe!

Don't worry if you're sporting a monochromatic look.
No need to buy piles of accessories,
Just have a printed kimono handy and I assure you it'll do the trick!
It's the kind of cover-up that never makes you look dull & sick.
At the end of the day, no matter how you want to wear your Kimono,
Just remember that you'll never go out of style,
When you wear your look with a smile that spells CONFIDENCE all over! :)


Thanks for your support my dearest readers!
So let me say thank you by sharing with you this Shop & Save More Code:


Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment