Sunday, February 21, 2016

THAT FLORAL MOMENT!

What is that one print that never goes out of style?
FLORALS.
No matter what season,
No matter what reason,
Oh with floral wear, you'll be an eye-catching vision!
This is by far my most favorite floral outfit.
I just love the silk fabric, the pops of colors and my backless look!
I've got to thank SHEIN for my lovely outfit.
It's actually my most favorite online shopping page <3
Feel free to check it out and get my look here at :
Since summer is near, I've chosen my top 10 FLORAL OOTDs from SHEIN.
Hope you like them as much as I do!
Oh, I've got a special discount code at the bottom,
Feel free to sign up at Shein and use the discount posted in my site.

1. Blue Round Neck Sleeveless Floral Print Dress

6. Green Half Sleeve Two Pieces Rose Print Dress

Yes, I never feel overdressed nor underdressed with a floral print.
It's just so versatile and vibrant that my look simply blooms.
Dare to play with colors as it brings a cheerful and infectious vibe.
Charm your way in & out as florals literally make people stop & stare.
Follow us and you will never miss a sale
Take 34% OFF Over US$55 Code:TOUCH34 
Take 36% OFF Over US$105 Code:TOUCH36 
Take 38% OFF Over US$205 Code:TOUCH38 
Ends: February/23

here: KEEP UP WITH US (discount)

<3 SOPHIEsticated

2 comments: