Monday, May 23, 2016

AW AW, CAPTAIN LIM!

Let me start off with the (5) best quotable quotes I've heard tonight.
Yes, love makes you cheesy especially @ the AW-LIM Nuptials!

"Marriage is not a game of chess, you never sacrifice your queen."
"Coincidences are God’s way of remaining anonymous."
"We used to call each other LL (Lesbian Lovers), but now she can't be my LL anymore because she's now a Lim Lover."
-Aileen Ang (Maid of Honor)
"You are the gravy to my beef tenderloin." -Christine (bride)
"I'll make this my life goal: That you'll start & end your day with a smile on your face." -Christine (bride)
Yes, marriage is a voyage of two people heading towards the same destination.
Throughout the journey, you may be stranded, hit by an iceberg or put off-course.
The trip may be postponed & delayed by unforeseen events,
But as long as the captain & his first mate are in synced,
Then docking in any destination is never next to impossible. 
Who wouldn't be gushing over this adorable sailor &
a flower girl who stops walking down the aisle for a picture taking?
Let's all welcome the proud parents of the bride Christine Aw.
Willy & Cynthia Aw

I'm 100% sure that Jason is an amazing guy!
How can I make this statement when I've not really known this guy right?
With the exception of seeing him in pictures and coincidental Hi's & Hello's.
Oh, I've known C.Aw since Grade School days and I must say that she is one of the two nicest girls I know, if not the best in the batch!
Mind you, she's even ICA's Valedictorian.
Indeed the best catch, right?!

For someone as extraordinary as C.Aw, the purple cow, 
who possesses the complete package: Beauty. Brain. Brawn.
Indeed, it takes an exceptional guy to convince her to move out from her parents and move in with her husband-to-be, considering how tight knit she is with her family.
Believe it or not, she still writes long letters & hugs her parents every night until now.
What an amazing girl right?! 
Oh, you can tell how emotional this day was for the bride.
I'm glad I was able to capture this heartwarming moment with her grandma.
I was literally in tears when her grandma walked her down the aisle.
C.Aw is the epitome of a woman of substance.
I've always looked up to her.
She is the Achie I never had.
I'm so happy for her because this is her widest smile ever,
considering she makes it a point to greet everyone with a smile on her face.
Isn't she just one of the most radiant brides ever?
I just love how gorgeous her gown is.
Every beaded detail makes me swoon over her look.
She just looks regal, just the way I wanna look the next time I walk down the aisle.
And what makes their kiss really special is it's definitely worth the wait.
Yes, ladies & gentleman, this is the FIRST ever kiss on the lips!
Indeed juicy, right?! <3
C.Aw deserves nothing but the best.
I've known her since Grade School and she is that girl who never fails to brighten your day with her infectious smile.
No matter how much I bug her, she'd never be pissed off at me.
Oh, I just love how her smile is tattooed on her face,
which gives me more reasons to bug her again. (Haha!)
Maid of Honor & Best Man with the Bride & Groom
 Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Lim! 
I wish you both more love & happiness.


Surely, with Christine's life goal,
that Jason will always start & end his day with a smile on his face.
You'll know that this will not remain as a mere promise, 
but a sure hit target each day.
Oh yes, we'll have Christine & Jason Jrs. real soon!
Aw, Aw, Captain Lim!


 The reception was held at Edsa Shangrila Hotel.
It stayed true to its theme: Let's get NAUTIcal with Christine & Jason!


Walter Aw (brother of the bride) does a selfie with the bride
 For those who weren't been able to celebrate with Jason & Christine,
I hope I was able to make you feel like you were on-board too!
Yes, Jason & Christine's love story is like a fairy tale story.

They never met when they were studying in St. Jude nor Ateneo,
But their love story started with the exchanging of calling cards at an alumni event.
Christine, being her witty self, was marketing motor oils to Jason.
And Jason perhaps pretending to be interested with motor oil because he was already interested winning Christine over! (Haha! Smart Move Jason. Smooth)
And you know, the rest is already history.
Coincidences are really God's way of remaining anonymous!
I hope someday I may be able to write about my love story too,
The kind of love that will make me want to be a better version of myself every day.


Follow me at my blog SOPHIEsticated

 "No matter the winds, no matter the sea, I will set sail forever with thee." 
-Jason & Christine




No comments:

Post a Comment