Thursday, May 19, 2016

SUMMER BLOOM

This Summer has been extremely hot!
Surely, everyone will agree with me on this one.

Aside from floral prints, 
Saying hello to backless has been one of my style pegs this summer.
Yes, I'm definitely skipping the conservative look in this kind of weather alright.
Sexy back is back!
Summer bloom is all about playing with colors.
And staying fashionable in this scorching heat is indeed a challenge.

But with my favorite online fashion site, SHEIN
I'm always sure that I'll always Shine In & Shine Out.
Don't you agree?
Trust me, floral is the easiest way to glam up your look.
Yes, you'll definitely feel like a girly girl in this one.
Under-dressed nor being over-dressed will always be out of the equation.
Why fit in when you can stand out this summer right?
The sun shines so bright, that you'd have to reciprocate the same energy too.
Just like a white canvass splashed with watercolor,
This look is fresh, vibrant & youthful.
Yes, you too can dare to go bare this summer.
Whether it's in the beach, the streets or just a casual gathering.
Just feel confident with whatever you're wearing & you're good to go!
There's no room for hotheadedness this summer.
Oh, just be cool lest you'd wanna look like a bull.
At the end of the day, your smile will always be your best accessory.
Let your smile be as infectious as your confidence!
This summer, let colors be your best friend.
Let it change you and color your perspective just like a rainbow.
So what do you think of my outfit? 
Feel free to let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment