Monday, November 26, 2018

Meet me @ the SECRET BAR !

Can you keep a secret???
Oh, I've been obsessed with a secret bar!
Not the type that makes me drunk in love, but the one that makes me fall in love.
"Which bar?", you may ask.
That BLK 513 bar located at the UP TOWN CENTER.
This bar requires you to have a special key card with an access code.
Once you enter, you get a private moment with your special someone.
To top it off, you are handed an iPad for you to order from their secret menu. 
Feast your eyes & bellies as their menu is so sinful & indulgent.
1 minute ain't enough for you to decide on which of the 6 secret concoctions you want,
 'Cause everything just looks so damn good!

Pink Tea Cheesecake (Php340) & Frozen Hot Chocolate (Php330) were our picks.
MILK TART (not dark skim) is the base for their secret menus.
This is far more flavorful compared to their regular dark skim combinations,
As Milk tart is creamier & tastier 'cause it's made of whole milk Greek Yogurt. 
While the expert is preparing our orders, we were just enjoying the chill vibe of this place.
It's surely an experience I will forever remember as the concept is so cool & fresh.
I would definitely suggest this as one of the sweetest date places you can think of.
You'll definitely have her sweet 'Yes' for another date after being sugar high.
Verdict: BOTH flavors are so dreamy and sinful. The frozen hot chocolate is deadlier and heavier, so make sure you have room to finish this big serving. But who cares about the calories when it's this good, right?! Oh, I just love the fusion of flavors and the way the cookies, strawberries, earl grey mousse, chocolate mousse & malt sandwich melts in my mouth. It's an indescribable feeling of sweet surrender for ultimate satisfaction. It's the kind of sensation that lingers in my mouth whenever I crave for a sweet treat. Now you know why I always have BLK 513 on my mind whenever temptation kicks in.
Dig in with your lips and mouth of course!
It's too good not to dig in this sweet treat.
BLK513's SECRET BAR is one of our best & sweetest date places.
The SECRET MEU is the bomb & it's worth falling in line for.
Aside from this unique experience, privacy to enjoy the moment was a big plus!
Can't wait to witness their opening at Promenade Greenhills,
 As I have fallen head over heels with BLK513 the moment it touched my lips.

Your Food Hunter,





No comments:

Post a Comment