Friday, December 14, 2018

A DECEMBER TO REMEMBER: A FASHION SERIES

You are cordially invited to attend 
a Christmas Dinner party!
Kindly come in your best laidback
 yet stylish get-up.
Oh, it's finally that time of the year when we can get to relax over the holidays.
Time to bring out those hot cocoas with mallows & warmly cuddle with your S.O.

So let me share with you 4 types of OOTDs you can stylishly flaunt this Christmas.
If you're curious, I got all my picks from my current favorite online shopping site DressLily!

DressLily is a global fashion online shopping site, selling Fashion Dresses, Home Decoration and Accessories. Recently, DressLily reached me via email, stating that they are offering an up to 90% off discount and free shipping for any price range instead of Free shipping above $39. So right there and then, I decided to give it a shot.
Believe it or not, despite the prices being relatively cheap, the quality is still impressive. Oh, the shipping is mailed quickly, which is faster compared to other fashion sites. The moment I got my package, I realized I have to share my experiences with everyone. 
DressLily not only provided a 25% off coupon and apply free shipping to World Wide. But also a celebrated activity for 12/12, two purchase for $19.99 by any of the following products. So my readers, do take advantage of their special offer because these promotions are only available between 12th -17th Dec. 

So let me share with you my top 4 picks from DressLily for those chill get togethers: 

THE MODERN HIPPIE: 
This is the 'I'm cool & you know it look.'This is perfect for stylish people who want to look laidback yet dressy.  A very chill look without trying too hard to get attention.

Cold Shoulder Crisscross Tunic Sweater
   $17.8  $15.3  
★★★★ 


   THE CLASSIC SWEETHEART 
There's no red dress that won't make you stand out. This is perfect for that festive look. Let's paint the town red by looking like sweetheart.
        ★★★★    


     THE BARBIE DOLL    
Dressing up is always a must for this fashionista. Whether it's just a simple thanksgiving dinner, she's still all out to make heads turn. Who knows, her Prince Charming might just be sitting beside her. Better look her best.
                Vintage Printed Flare Dress
                             $21.36 $16.36
                                  ★★★★ 

THE SWEATER WEATHER
This is the perfect couch potato outfit. These are for people who prefer to just sit back, relax, watch a movie with popcorns in hand all day long. Movie marathon is the main attraction for such a chill outfit such as this.
  
 ★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment