Sunday, July 7, 2019

HOW TO BE A BELLA

Fashion Dilemma Questions:
How to be the Belle of the ball?
How to look like a Bella in an awards night?
How to capture the heart of your sweetheart?
How to command power in a board meeting

Just some fashion statements are needed to hit it right on the spot!
Let me share with you my different looks & my top fashion picks as I go online shopping.
Feel free check out Sebellamore's women's fashion tops for some fashion inspiration.

My Sweetheart Look

My Socialite Look
My Party Look
My Corporate Look
As a fashionista, clothes & shoes are my lifeline.
Shopping is my favorite pastime & this includes online shopping!
I'm currently obsessed with Sebellamore .
Their stylish & high quality shoes & clothes design are so AHHHH-mazing.

Below are my top 3 Blouse-Shoe Combo I'd wear for any occasion:
OOTD #1:
My choice of footwear for casual movie and lunch dates with friends.
OOTD # 3: 

My choice of blouse-footwear for shopping or a full day city stroll filled with activities

Sweet Casual Flat With Pointed Shoes Strap Sandals

Surely any shoe fanatic would be crazy over their one-of-a-kind looking shoe collections.
To find out more of this shoe biz, check out Sebellamore women's comfort sandals .

At the end of the day, looking great is being confident in your own skin.
Wear clothes that are extensions of your personality.
That's how you can be a Bella. Just be you.
Be confident with who you are & you will shine bright like diamonds.

No comments:

Post a Comment