Wednesday, July 31, 2019

RESTO ALERT: CHATEAUBRIAND

Believe it or not, my tummy is always growling for new restaurants to devour.
And Chateaubriand, located at Williams St. Corner Roxas Blvd, is my latest food stop.
Yes, this foodie has high expectations when it comes to taste & ambiance.
So allow me to satisfy your taste buds by sharing this gastronomic experience.

The exteriors & interiors of Chateaubriand are an AHHH-mazing sight.
You'll definitely be excited to check this place out.
Do get your bellies ready for their premium Churrascos taking the spotlight.
Get ready for beef overload baby! 
Chateaubriand--- perfectly-cooked inner roast, here we come.
Every nook is so enticing & comfortable that you can't wait to start dining.
Upon sitting, the waiter will start briefing you about their Churrascos & ordering sytems.

So if you want the waiters to keep on serving you your favorite Brazilian Churrascos,
Just make sure that your Green Signal for 'Yes Please' is seen on your table.
If you've had enough though, just turn it to the Red Signal for 'No More'.
Lunch & dinner have different entrees due to price variances.
Feast over Rib Eye, Tenderloin, Garlic Steak, Porkloin, Lamb, Sausage to name a few.
After satisfying your meat cravings, time for you to check out their other dishes.
Chateaubriand has stations ranging from Mongolian, Japanese, Italian & more. 
Do ask them to cook your favorite pasta dishes, baked waffles & bingsu concoctions too.
You're definitely in for a gastronomic feast & a memorable dining experience.
There's always room for dessert & their cheesecakes are definitely a must-try.
Don't attempt to leave this place without surrendering to their sweet treats.
This is the perfect place for all those sweet tooth too.
Cravings Satisfied! Quality Assured!

Are these cheesecakes making you hungry?
You bet I am while I'm typing this post for you all.
These are just some of the slices we finished up in one sitting.
My, my, it's heaven in every bite---paradise.
So for all those foodies who want to try something new & something classy,
Give Chateubriand a shot the next time you visit Manila area.
After all those eating, time for you to freshen up in their extra stylish comfort room.
Freshen yourself up to get ready for a quick photostop at their 'Cherry Blossom' like area.

I felt I wasn't in the Philippines when I visited this place.
The set-up was so dreamy & elegant that I'm amazed I haven't heard of this place sooner.
Hope you like the hidden gem I discovered.
Til the next food adventure,




No comments:

Post a Comment