Monday, August 4, 2014

7-DAY MAXI DIARY

Forgive me MAXIs for I have sinned,
I have worn you straight for one week now!
Oh, do you want to know why I'm so obsessed with you?
Let me show you my 7-day date look all from SHEINSIDE.

DAY 1: BEACH ATTIRE

White Spaghetti Strap Embroidered Pleated 

Oh, all eyes were definitely on me with this one.
I look ethereal under the sun!
Nothing too bold nor conservative,
It's something perfectly styled & weaved.

DAY 2: CANDLE-LIGHT DINNER

Black Deep V Neck Backless Chiffon

You'll never be under-dressed nor over-dressed with a black classic,
Oh, who would ever get sick with a dress that says 'Take a peak'?
I just love the embellishments tracing the deep V neckline,
It's so classy yet sexy, no one would ever dare whine!


DAY 3: BAR HOPPING

Leopard Print Spaghetti Strap Chiffon 

Animal prints are very seductive.
It's an instant glam-up to the sexy party look you want to achieve.
With the right cuts and style like this one,
You'll certainly be the type of catch to any man.
DAY 4: GALA NIGHT

Black Halter Rivet Pleated Long Dress

You don't need to wear a lavish ball gown,
You just need an elegant beaded evening gown.
Oh, one should never try to upstage the hostess,
Perfect your look with a bright purse and heels to look your best!

DAY 5: CORPORATE EVENT

Black V Neck Sleeveless Polka Dot Split Dress

Work clothes need not be dull and boring.
Oh it doesn't even require you to be a conservative thing.
Just spice up your looks with bold confident prints,
Who knows you might even meet your corporate prince!
DAY 6: CASUAL HANG-OUTS

Orange Criss Cross

A simple plain maxi perfected with an accessory,
Oh surely, this can be anyone's cup of tea.
Such a simple effortless look,
Oh, this can make anyone get hooked.
DAY 7: SEMI-FORMAL EVENTS

Black and Ivory High Neckline Tie Back 

Black & White Combo will always be a timeless classic.
To and for anyone, this will always be the safest pick!
Just glam up or glam down with your choice of accessories,
Oh! The elegant see-through look already made you part of the A-list!
Oh, I'll never get tired of wearing maxis.
It's effortless styling in an instant.
This is just the easiest way to hide your body flaws.
Oh, thanks to SHEINSIDE , I can always hide my flaws!

Trust me, you'll love SHEINSIDE
'Cause I'm a loyal fan, deep inside!
Oh dear diary, I just love my looks,
And SHEINSIDE will always be part of my books!





No comments:

Post a Comment