Sunday, November 8, 2015

Taking Gifting to the Next Level


Dear Santa,

Oh, you know what I want for Christmas! Thing is, I'm not too sure whether or not I've been NAUGHTY or NICE this year!!! So I'll let you in a little secret, alright?!

Hmm...I've been a little spoiled for the past couple of months. Oh, what can I do when 'BER' months have this 'time to splurge' effect on me? Truth is, I just can't help it whenever SM Malls are on SALE. Imagine shoes, bags and clothes at half the price. Who would dare miss that kind of treasure hunt?! Yes, I'm guilty! I'm a shopaholic alright!

Phew! I thought, you'd never ask me, Santa. Of course, my Christmas Wish List is ready. I've come prepared, knowing you might just drop by my chimney anytime soon.
 Oh, please do...you know, I've been good too!


Christmas is the time when I feel most generous to myself and my family. 'Tis always the time when I break my piggie bank and splurge on the people I love the most. It's my simple way of thanking them for taking care of me 24/7. Seriously, I wouldn't be who I am right now if it weren't for them. Oh, my family is my home and they will always be worth melting for.
To avoid the Christmas holiday rush, I usually do my Christmas shopping every November. Yes, you've guessed it right Santa! I'm done with my Christmas shopping 'cause at SM Malls, they've got it all for me and for everyone. Oh, there's just so many wonderful choices, so many exciting finds, that I've exceeded my Christmas Shopping budget. Oh well...
 Whatever season, SM Store always gives me reasons to keep on coming back.
 And not to mention that they already have a roster of international brands exclusively at SM! 
Now, there's no more reason for me to fly to Hongkong when SM's got it all for me---aside from it being my initials too...Sophie Miles! haha!

I'll give you a sneak peek of my gifts. Oh Santa, maybe, you can slash it off your list if I got it right. Give them something else or give it to me. Haha! What do you think of my cart full of Christmas goodies? Yay! I'm excited to see my family's faces.


You know why I know I'm nice too? Oh no...I'm not showing off nor am I asking for recognition or gifts for my good deeds. I just want to share the priceless feeling I get every time I do something for strangers. It's the best feeling ever...knowing that in some way, even in the most simple way, I have somehow made a difference in someone's life.

Last year, I bought a parol to sponsor a family's Noche Buena feast. Oh, as I was hanging my parol up there, I was smiling crazily inside out, knowing that I'll be able to feed a family who ain't as blessed as me. I'm glad that even for just one night, I can make them feel loved. It's really one simple way of giving back for the many blessings I've received. I love supporting advocacies like this 'cause when you 'Pay it Forward', the effect multiplies. :)


So how do I plan to give back to others this Christmas 2015, you may ask?

Here’s one way: I'd support the SM Cares Bears of Joy campaign!!! Oh yeah, I'll skip my Starbucks Frappe and spend that Php200 to support the SM Cares Bear of Joy Campaign instead! Imagine for just Php200, I get to keep one bear and donate the other to children from various orphanages and charitable institutions through the SM CARES Program. Isn't this aaaah-maaazing?! I get to keep a cute bear too! Aww. 

So Santa and all the Secret Santas out there, do check out the SM Cares Bears of Joy campaign and know how you can take part in the season of “gift-ing” too! <3 
 “For more updates about this year’s “Merry SM Christmas” campaign, visit SM’s official Christmas microsite (https://www.smsupermalls.com/merrysmchristmas2015) and follow its official social media accounts at Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/smsupermalls), Twitter (https://twitter.com/smsupermalls), and Instagram (https://instagram.com/smsupermalls/); and get an insider access to all the fun happenings at SM Supermalls nationwide through Viber (http://chats.viber.com/SMsupermalls). Shoppers can actively share their holiday merriments inside the SM Supermalls by posting their photos on social media and adding the hashtag #MerrySMChristmas2015.”

Let's all remember the reason for this season. It's not simply a gift giving season, it's the season of spreading LOVE. May Love be a viral disease where every person simply 'Pays-It-Forward' to create that world of 'Happy Ever Afters' for every family. :)
Yes, I've been good too Dearest Santa, so love me like you always do! :)
Oh, I seriously can't wait to see you!
Have a #MerrySMChristmas2015 this #SeasonOfGifting !
LET THE HOLIDAY SHOPPING BEGIN!
    <3 SOPHIEsticated

No comments:

Post a Comment